Wednesday, December 29, 2010

C is for....

C is for.

We have been teaching Carter reading and writing. He has mastered his C’s. I have a few words of the day for our letter C.

Crummy weather-

I think we need to build an arc. The only two by two’s I am taking are the twins. That is enough poop to clean.

Clean house.

(At least it was yesterday).

Crabby children

Crying children

Cooped-

up all day inside

Chicken nuggets-

burned an exceptionally healthy lunch

Chaos

Challenging-

feeding two crying babies at once needing cuddles from mommy

Cure-

a nap, some food & cheerful children

Childbearing days-

OVER, at least those are my sentiments for today!

Constipation-

Heidi required a trip to the pediatrician yesterday for what I thought was an ear infection causing her to have screaming fits, they were quite alarming. After a CBC, CMP, and abdominal X-ray and urine catheter sample- she just needed to have a massive poop.

Mission accomplished after we got home. Fun times.

Coke-

diet at least 10 needed, or a couple of coffees?

Can I just hide in a closet? I guess wanting to makes me Crazy! Or is staying with the Kids alone today making me crazy?

Thinking CALM thoughts while dreaming of cookies

No comments: