May 25, 2012
For the Twins
2nd birthday we decided to take them to Laguna Beach. My sister Fay
and nephew & niece came along for a fun day of sunshine, ocean and sand.
Right now the Twins are in the full-blown toddler stage, causing more ruckuses
than I remember Carter doing- they truly are double & exponentially MORE
challenging. They are hilarious in their own right, and I love watching them
explore the world around them. At the beach they loved standing in the water
when the waves came splashing on the shore. Heidi wanted to stand in the water
with her hand being held & squealed with joy when the waves splashed
against her and would slightly tug her little body back out to sea. Garrett
would run into the water letting the waves touch him a bit and then run off
towards the sand! Carter is such a big boy, he could stand by himself and stay
steady in shallow water. He dove several times into the waves and would come up
with a triumphant look on his face! Here are some pictures from our day, it was
just as much fun as it looked!
2 comments:
You are one super hot mama, Laura! Just look at you rocking that bikini! Apparently I need to hit the gym with you! Looks like you had a fabulous time celebrating the little monkeys!
Happy belated birthday blessings to the little ones! You & the kiddos are adorable. I miss the ocean, and I miss you! XO
Post a Comment