3 years old?!
I always say how I cannot believe how fast the time goes with little ones?!
This enthusiastic duo keeps me on my toes everyday!
I am so grateful for their health and energetic little spirits!
A few of their favorite things-
Heidi still loves Tangled, anything princess related, books and play makeup.
Garrett loves stuffed animals- especially his Sully, his baboos (blanket), cars and trains, and food!
I look forward to many more adventures with these kiddos!
Happy Birthday!
The temper tantrum displayed here was over having to change out of her favorite blue dress and into this one. Heidi is very picky about what she wears, normally I don't care but I had wanted them to wear coordinating outfits for their pictures. Oh well! They turned out great anyways!
Photos by Xanadu Dummert



















1 comment:
شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
Post a Comment