Happy
Mother’s Day to all
the Mommas out there!
What
a special day to honor your unique motherhood. Each
Mom
brings something special to her family, and to her kids that no one else can
give them. A Mom is a pretty powerful force, being the one that teaches their
children about all the important life things. Some of these big things like
patience I am forced to learn as I teach, but others I try to shower them with- like lots of love, compassion, and tenderness. Oh the unspeakable joy my littles
bring me! My heart swells with pride as I watch them grow and master new
things.
Each
Mom has different gifts to shower on her brood. I am a proud Mama to three
vivacious, curious, and enthusiastic little peeps. This is by far the most
difficult job I have ever had. Being a mommy to me means that I have to be
available for whatever the duty requires. Some of these duties are easily
accomplished (snuggles, little adventures, entertaining curious minds) while
others are completed by the grace of God (getting to school on time, getting
homework done and biting my tongue when my temper flares up). Its that grace
that made it possible to survive newborn twins, its that same grace that makes
it possible for me to take my kids on all kinds of crazy outings alone and they
still make it home in one piece. It’s that grace that calms the mad mom
when I am ready to lose it over something small and insignificant in life. It’s that grace
that calms my worries when I can’t be there for my peeps. Each mother
has her own struggles, her own talents. I am at a point in my life where I am
okay with what my motherhood means to my family. It is my gift from God, as are
my children. I don’t have to do
it the same way other Moms are doing it. My way is not better or worse than
your way, it’s just MINE.
I
no longer feel like less of a Mom for giving my kids McDonalds Happy meals on
Thursday nights, every single week. I don’t feel bad that I enjoy working a
little bit outside the home. I am okay with how I love my kids, how I care for
them. I don’t need to EVER
have all my laundry done, it is not going to happen unless a magic laundry
fairy appears and folds every piece of laundry and puts it away while I am
asleep. I am okay with a little more mess, and a little more clutter. I have
wasted precious time not playing with my kids over a stinking load of laundry
that will be there later, and again, and again at least ten times a day! I have
stayed up late trying to clean and organize because the BEST MOMS houses are
cleaned, organized and have organic meals prepped and ready to go, right?
A
freezer waffle works amazing on the way to school and lets not forget that they
have some blueberries! Close enough to healthy and we get to school ALMOST on
time!
I
would love to live in a Pinterest fantasy, and I can dream all I want but my
motherhood is just not gonna go down like that highly organized and homemade
everything craft style world.
SO
Moms- embrace where ever you are at with your motherhood, roll with it, don’t stress about
the unattainable ideal fantasy Mom!
My Mom-tra is just taking the best REAL pieces
of who you are saturated in love, and giving that to your kids! Its worked for
me J HAPPYMOTHER’S DAY!!! I hope all of you cherish the joy and awesomeness
your kids bring you!









1 comment:
uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室
Post a Comment