It has been over six weeks since I last updated our blog. Needless to say we have been busy!
The twins were born May 23rd via C-section at 32weeks and 5 days gestational age.
Heidi was first at 4 pounds 3 ounces, 16 1/2 inches long. Garrett was 4 pounds 5 ounces and 17 1/2 inches long. They were immediately whisked away to the NICU where we began a very difficult journey that has ended well with our babies healthy and safe at home with us. I am so in love with them!
Here are a few pics...I will post with more details later when I can catch up on sleep and have both babies fed and happy!
2 comments:
Congrats Laura :) So happy to see they are home safe and healthy. They are perfect. Your so blessed!
Such fabulous news! I have enjoyed looking at the facebook photos, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment