Nap time at our house seems to be a call to party.
A call for three little monkeys to jump on the bed.
My bed.
They decide that the phrase "nap time" means wrestle with each other, to sit patiently for me to read several stories to them & try their best to just be as adorable as ever so they won't have to nap.
Their adorableness usually works to push back nap time by at least a half an hour.
I'm a sucker. At least I know it.
I'm a sucker. At least I know it.
I can't resist the "snuggle" pleas, the "hold you", and "rock you" pleas.
Because what kind of Mom would I be if I could resist their cuteness?
They make me laugh. Their enthusiasm is so contagious!
This Mama is hoping we make it to nap time today!
1 comment:
شركة تنظيف سيارات بالرياض
Post a Comment