Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shoes, Toothbrushes & Finn



My wild brood.
How I love them
Even though last week was spent with Carter using BOXES of tampons as missiles, and teaching the twins the fantastic launching power of Tampax
I thought they were just super absorbant, but what do I know?
They thought it was hilarious, so much in fact that I had to hide them in the kitchen cabinet
I mean really?
One day I will tell them what they are really used for and I hope they are mortified.
Its not like those missiles are cheap ya know?

Justin gave me an early birthday present.
I think an iPad 2 for a 30th birthday is appropriate
and a spa day
No laundry till I'm 31
a trip to Europe
and plastic surgery.
(Just kidding on the last two)
The problem is since Carter set eyes on it I haven't touched it!
He loves playing with the camera and all the effects
I don't mind.
He kindly told me I could have my nook color back now and he so graciously will take the iPad
He said that's OK with him.

Each night before bed Heidi and Garrett love to watch YouTube
the apple apple a a a
Renee and Jeremy- night mantra & big big world
They tap and sorta sing along

Both Hedi and Garrett say Diet Coke clear as a bell
I think I have a problem (haha)

Heidi is obsessed with wearing a pair of shoes and carrying a pair around
shouting "shoes, shoes"

Garrett loves toothbrushes
Its been a problem
He seriously takes all of them
We have no idea where they end up.
Its questionable whether it is safe to use them
I have kept them out of reach
but some how he manages to get his hands on them
I should be grateful for such great oral hygiene attempts :)





Meet Finn- Our Elf on the shelf
Which is code for that little elf is here for parents to use as a threat to induce good behavior.
Its miraculous.
Finn is a little mischievous guy- getting into places that the kids can't
(which is the whole point)
Awesome idea elf on the shelf author.




No comments: