Fay & I went to Taylor Swift last night at the Staples Center in LA.
15,000 ish people
Mostly in boots, glitter shirts & curly hair
We were in good company
Fay & I alone trying to navigate the many freeways of LA
OF COURSE WE GOT LOST
NOw I know how to get to the Dodger Stadium and the way to Pasedena
Too bad we wanted down town LA
We were too busy singing a long to Taylor Swift to notice that the carpool lane took you away from the 10 and the 101 freeways
Hmmm
We made it anyways just on time
(that is how I roll anyways so no big surprise there)
We were on time for the opening act
Ellen Degeneres was a guest
So was some ghetto rapper-
Kinda funny watching Taylor Swift trying to freak dance
She was awesome!
She played the guitar and the piano
Had amazing props and back up dancers
Fay & I decided that we would go to all her shows-
just make sure we get better seats next time.
I don't have any of the pics from the concert
Waiting on Fay for that one
But here we are all mommy dressed up!
Fay makes a hot date!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment