Sunday, August 7, 2011

Duck, duck goose

This Morning we got up early (6:30)? & took the kids to the VA hospital to feed the ducks.
Justin is on call and spending the day working.
I enlisted his help while I had the chance.
Those ducks and geese were aggressive!
At one point I was surrounded, and I got a little scared of the big alpha goose honking at me.
Heidi loves ducks & geese. She squeled with delight as they ran around
Garrett did not want to be put down in the herd, he just ran off rather quickly to the sidewalk
Garrett & Carter honked backed.
After we gave them all our bread, they sorta chased us down.
Who knew the ducks and geese could be so...
hungry or something?












Today I had an ulterior motive to taking the kids on an early morning outing-
To wear them out so they would take a nice looong nap!
We made a quick Target run for some diapers and other goodies.
And it worked.
Passed out before we hit the freeway.
No screaming thus far today.
Clever Mommy.
They are snoozing away hopefully for a few more hours....

No comments: