Tuesday, March 1, 2011

9 month ish stats


First off- this dress makes me giggle with delight.
It is so adorable!
Who can go wrong with purple and brown tulle and lace?
This is the reason I wanted a girl.
Im just a big girl wanting to paly dress up on my little girl.
Lucky for me she likes it too!
I don't have a pic of her in her MATCHING hairbow tights and shoes but I think you get the point.



Yeah For 9 months!


cRaWliNg BabIeS MeAnS....
That CArTeR picks up his toys to aviod the slobber fest.
Who knew it would take twins for the toddler to put away his things?
What can I say besides we are loving these chunky, giggly almost 20lbs butter balls of fun?




They had their 9 month appointment on Valentines day.
Their present on love day was a few shots to the thighs.
OuCh.
Make that DoUbLe OuCh.

9 month Stats:
Heidi weighs 18 lbs 1.4oz and is 28 1/4 inches long!
Yeah for my chubby girl!
Garrett weighs 19 lbs 2.2 oz and is 28 3/4 inches long!
Yeah for my plump string bean (?)

StIlL No TeEtH!
But we love to eat!
Yum Yum
And we are speedy crawlers that stuff everthing in our mouths
Won't hold still to get a diaper changed or get dressed
Loves to pull wipes out and suck on them...
Both say Mama & Dada appropriately.
Garrett loves to clap his hands
Heidi loves to laugh and splash in the tub.
They still compete for toys, attention and FOOD!
Too funny- would have never guessed the friendly rivarly among two babies until I had twins!





My V day was uneventful
Except we got IPHONES!
They are amazing as people say. Will never own another phone.
Changed my life.
Not really but i love it! I am constantly video-ing the kids
( which I have been bad about this time around)








No comments: