The pictures turned out amazing!! Can't wait to see the Christmas Card. We did ours two weeks ago and I am just waiting to get our card proof. I am one of those weird people that are obsessed with Christmas cards. HAHAHAH!! I hope we can get together over Christmas break - I am sure you are insanely busy with school, work, and being a mom of three. I love you and miss you!!!! Keep up the good work - you are amazing!!!
1 comment:
The pictures turned out amazing!! Can't wait to see the Christmas Card. We did ours two weeks ago and I am just waiting to get our card proof. I am one of those weird people that are obsessed with Christmas cards. HAHAHAH!! I hope we can get together over Christmas break - I am sure you are insanely busy with school, work, and being a mom of three. I love you and miss you!!!! Keep up the good work - you are amazing!!!
Post a Comment