On Tuesday I went to another OB appointment. NO MORE CHANGES IN MY CERVIX!!! WOOHOO! My OBGYN still seemed worried about something but she didn't really say- maybe its because my uterus measured 39cm (=39 weeks), or maybe its because of the size of this MASSIVE 27 week belly.
As much as I do not want to post pictures of me right now I am going to share this one!
And yes I am as tired and worn out as I look- it is by no means a nice looking photo but hopefully the belly will distract you from my swollen face! :)
( at Chucky-Cheese (gag) for Carter's birthday with the permission of my OB. I would have much rather snuck out to Target! )
3 comments:
I think you look great! Keep it up!!! Thinking of you.
lookin' good mama!
You look great as usual!!! I am so glad you are feeling better and that things and have progressed and have stayed at bay. We are thinking about you all the time.
Post a Comment