Monday, April 19, 2010

Backyard Circus!




We really had a birthday week of celebrations for Carter! I never intended to be so elaborate with all the festivities, he is only 3! I will probably never do it again either- even for these babies! 
We had planned a party for Sunday April 18th before I was on bed rest and we were going to cancel it! I didn't even get all the invites out or anything done for it! Good thing My mother in law, sister and friends Gretchen and Vikki were so helpful and did all the work! We had about 12 kids there and about 36 people total! Our backyard was turned into a small circus! 
We had a jumper house, parachute, water balloons, sprinkler ball, and sandbox! We had a spaghetti dinner and lots of treats to share! These cupcakes my mother-in-law made and friends help decorate were insane! Overall I think everyone had a great time! Thank you for celebrating with us! 





My sister Fay almost 32weeks!
Me almost 28 weeks! 







No comments: