We made it to 29 weeks, praise God! I think we may make it to at least 34 weeks at this rate! No changes in my cervix- we are doing even better this time with twins than I did with Carter! Don’t ask me how that is possible! At my OB appointment my uterus measures’ 37.5 cm (the babies dropped) and they are both HEAD DOWN! This surprised my OB- she didn’t think they would have room to move at this stage in the game! Let me tell you that they have soccer matches all the time in my uterus; they poke out their bony prominences in all kinds of strange places! It is still very reassuring to feel their very strong kicks! At 30 weeks we can breathe a huge sigh of relief and if we can make it 32 or 34 then a happy dance is in order! Please keep praying! J
May is going to be a tough month because Justin has to do an away rotation at UCLA for Dermatopathology. He will be gone during the week and come home on the weekends. I am not sure how all of it is going to work but I know he has to go. One thing that I have learned about being married to a resident physician is that they have little control in their lives and have to complete all their requirements regardless of what is going on in their personal lives. I think of the weirdest things that I will have to do when he is gone- like put out the trash cans on Fridays or wonder who will change the water cooler for me so I can drink my 4 liters of water per day? I know he does so much around here to help me, and I love him for it! I have a list of numbers of people to call if I go into labor, people to help pick Carter up from preschool and care for him at night, and some friends willing to sleepover during the week a night or two. I know we will manage without him- but I am just going to miss him!
4 comments:
I am so glad to hear those babies are staying put!!! I wish I were closer I would love to come help you while Justin is gone.
Yippie...29 weeks!!! What ever you are doing keep doing it! I wish I was there to help you out just know that you are in my thoughts!
Thanks guys! :)
Ok so I'm a bit behind, but OMG!!!! You're having twins!!! That's so awesome and scary all at once ( this coming from one who hasn't had any yet. ) I'm so happy for you and think you are BEAUTIFUL!! Hope life is treating you well. :)
Post a Comment