Thursday, February 18, 2010

Carter



Every morning he loves to watch Curious George on PBS. When the song comes one he sings and dances and mimics George! It makes me laugh everyday!

On Valentines day we hung out at home. Carter has been taking soccer lesson at preschool on Wednesdays. I didn't think much of it until I saw how good he was kicking the ball up and down the field and dribbling it between his feet! (Not sure if dribble is the word to use for soccer...)
I was so Proud of him!!! It was one of those Mom moments that makes you happy and a little sad at he same time that they are growing up so fast!!! He is really a little boy now- there is not a trace of baby left in him!
Justin always lays on the floor with a pillow to watch TV
Carter ran and got a pillow after his daddy and told Justin to scoot over because he has to lay down there too! 
He is still very into cars-I think this will be with us for many years!!!

His prayers at night are so funny
"Dear Jesus there are no clown or monsters or doggies to get me. I didn't get my cars back from Daddy because I didn't listen. Maybe tomorrow. Amen" 

A few nights ago I was putting Carter to bed and he asked when Daddy was coming home. I tried to explain to him about our jobs and what we do for work. 
(Justin has been on call all week and getting home very late)
I told him that when he grows up he will get a job too.
I asked him what job he would like. He told me that he wanted to take care of all the sick people and was going to be a doctor like daddy and live at the hospital...then he said he could help the sick kids too, like mommy. 
Funny kid.







No comments: