WE JUST GOT BACK FROM A CRAZY FAMILY REUNION!
It has been five years since all of my seven siblings and I have seen each other!
I can't remember living with that many people!
Carter has five cousins that he had a great time playing with-
Brayden, Chloe, Macey, Riley and Erin
Here are just a few pics from our trip!
I was also lucky to see some old friends while I was there! We met Taylor Larson and her mom Barbara Grubbs for lunch at the cheesecake factory! It was great to reminisce, meet her cute girls and see what they are up to!
I also spent an afternoon with my friends Shayla and Doug! When I lived in Utah my sophmore year of High school they were in my ward! I always joked that they would get married....they make the perfect couple! Carter had so much fun playing in their sandbox with
Hailey and Colby.
We are happily home but miss our friends and family!
There are so many pics posted...and more to come!
3 comments:
It was so fun to see you Laura, and finally meet your cute family! I am going to come see you in California soon :)
Love the photos looks like you all had a wonderful time!
That's a lot of family :) Looks like you had a great time...I love it when family gets together and all the cousins get to play too!
Post a Comment