(Carter and his spontaneous prayers)
Carter seeing Shamu for the first time! That is his beloved Papa holding him!
We took Carter to Sea World today for the first time! We live in southern california but have not taken advantage of all the fun things to do! We bought a 1 day pass but it is good until december of 2009! He loved the Shamu show!I worked the night before in ER and went without sleeping but I still had a great time! The killer whales are amazing creatures! We saw a dolphin show too but after shamu it wasn't that exciting. It must be so awesome to train them and swim in the water with them! Maybe we can have one in heaven? I want a killer whale... anyone else?
1 comment:
He is just to Cute :) I love all the praying, so sweet! Jill
Post a Comment