I always want to remember how precious time is with my son or any more children that come along! It is the day to day things that are amazing- the little discoveries that bring them so much joy! Watching them learn how to do something or say a new word! I love being a Mom, it is the most amazing thing I have been able to do! Carter always surprises me when I watch him discover something new! At the park last Tuesday he was able to swing on the bar above the slide! I never saw him do that before! He can also climb up the slide on his own now! Good job Carter- you are growing up so big and strong! He is such a boy's boy!
Carter is getting so big. You look amazing. I miss you too. Will you be out this way anytime soon? I'm so glad you made it so people can post comments now. I tried several times before and it wouldn't let me.
2 comments:
You look great Laura! Beautiful, as always!
Carter is getting so big. You look amazing. I miss you too. Will you be out this way anytime soon? I'm so glad you made it so people can post comments now. I tried several times before and it wouldn't let me.
Post a Comment