
Last night we went to the Pantages Theatre in LA to see WICKED! On our way up there was so much traffic I started crying because I thought we were going to miss the show! Justin is so great because as soon as it started moving he was going 80 mph. We made it 3 minutes before they closed the doors! I love my husband! The show was Amazing! I can't wait for Phantom in February!
We went for my 27th birthday and our 4 year Anniversary! I cannot believe we have been maried that long- it goes by so fast!
I would love to post some pics but my computer has been crashing a lot lately and I don't want to lose any more pics/videos! Once I get my new imac i will back post!
The other exciting thing- justin and i are trying for baby # 2!!! wish us luck! wink. wink.
No comments:
Post a Comment