Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bates Nut Farm...

So after church last Sabbath we decided to take a trip to Escondido to go to the giant pumpkin patch. It HAD started to cool off the last month but we were so fortunate to be a part of 98 degree weather! I love warm weather when it is summer- I just wish it would start cooling off a little! Anyways that is whay Carter is half naked and grumpy in most of the pictures and we look like we need a shower!
I wanted a ride in a wheel barrel too...


Four generations of Kerstetter Men...


Mommy and Carter- We tried so hard to get him to sit on a pumpkin! As you can tell he is not so thrilled!


Giving great papa a high five




Papa giving Carter a ride






Last but not least Carter and all his pumpkins!













No comments: