I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT MY OLDEST CHILD IS 5!
Everyone says how the time flies.
The Days are long but the years are short!
I remember how exhilarating it was to meet Carter for the first time. Since that day that little boy has brought so much laughter into our lives!
We have been having more of a birthday week than “day”.
Yesterday Justin and I took all three kids to Disneyland. The kids had a great time in short spurts. Waiting in lines was difficult for them to manage. Their favorite ride was Buzz light year. It was my favorite because the line was so short!
At home tonight I made a cake for Carter; he requested a “strawberry, vanilla frosting with gummy bears, jelly beans, marshmallows and blue sprinkles cake with candles”. Boy did Mama deliver that oneJ
I wish every memorable occasion our family had DID not involve bodily fluid! While we were eating cake Heidi started gagging and said “throw up”. SERIOUSLY? My poor reflux smitten daughter. So after a few gagging noises our dog Nyla (the 100 plus pound Rottweiler) wandered over to the high chair as Heidi started to expel her stomach contents. So not only did we see the strawberry, vanilla frosting with gummy bears, jelly beans, marshmallows and blue sprinkles cake with candles cake in rewind, our dog got to wear it. My kids are freaking hilarious. So forever in my mind on Carter’s 5th birthday I will remember my adorable twins singing happy birthday to their big brother and Heidi throwing up on the dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment