So for a LOONG overdue night out sans kids
Justin & I
His brother Jonathan & girlfriend Sara went to see
Rascall Flats & Sara Evans
We got lawn seats
so apparently we could be entertained by the people around us that had too much to drink
and luckily had the grass to soften their repeated falls.
Really? Yes Really.
It is California, San Bernardino to be exact
what can I say?
We had a good time & some good laughs!
Tried to get some pics beforehand- and of the kids.
They are growing like WILD weeds!
I thought they were so chubby but have come to realize that they are still quite small for their age but I think they are doing great! :)
These next two weeks will be interesting for me and the babes.
He is doing an away rotation for two weeks.
A trial run for the fellowship next year with Justin being gone.
Lovely.
It will be interesting seeing how to run it alone.
Good thing kids go to bed early, just in time for me to be at work or get home from work!
I can't even keep the clothes clean WITH his help.
It will be single mother practice with the help of an amazing babysitter!
I thought I was tired before...
How do people do it?
My schedule will be busy too with some classes for work, skills fair and other competencies I have to complete.
At least we have a mini vacation coming up in October
All three kids on a plane? Well see.
We have a lot of big changes going on in our lives right now, none that I am willing to share in cyberspace at this time but things are getting more challenging as the countdown of the next two years begin.
Once I think I have sorted some things out I will declare it to the world!
Haha.
In other news- I should be in bed seeing how I'm not up working.
Goodnight moon if you are even still up, if not you should go to bed...
No comments:
Post a Comment