July 19, 2011
Where has summer gone? I think I have spent a lot of it sleeping post work, which I don’t mind because high 90 to 100 + degree weather is not my favorite. Who wants a huge bill to make your house around 80 degrees only to be sweaty & uncomfortable anyways? No thanks.
The kids are getting so big; I would have never guessed that my little 4 pounders would be such chunks! I still can’t believe that they eat everything- even more so than their big brother!
Garrett is practically running after Carter. His favorite word is “upp” with emphasis on the p. He loves to be held by his momma.
Both babies love to be on the couch looking out the window and banging on the glass. They love to switch bottles, snacks and toys- it is so funny to watch them play together! They also love to chase Nyla around, which she tolerates nicely.
Heidi is trying to keep up with her brothers but still is a very wobbly walker. She gets discouraged and lays her head on the ground and cries! Sooo dramatic. She is one high maintenance little lady, evident at 1 year of age. Her preferred method of communication is screaming. It gets a little old but we love her to pieces, are sure to enjoy her sweet and tender side & embrace that little temper! She is gonna be BIG trouble! J
Carter discovered Nick Jr. and much to my dismay Dora & Diego. We have avoided it this long, but the obnoxious shows have taken over our home! What happened to Sesame Street & Curious George- there were no bridge trolls or fox thief? Hopefully this phase will pass. He still loves transformers, to roughhouse, swimming and jumping on the bed. His little imagination is hilarious! He is such a negotiator too. We don’t usually let him watch TV on Saturdays. He told me “Mom, I am going make it Thursday today so it is an all day show day. Thursday is a good TV day”. He also told me (when I threatened TV restriction) he wants to be on bedtime restriction for three days instead, no bed for him. How do you not laugh at such comedy?
My three little monkeys are such a challenge but are overall Fanfreakingtastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment