
June 21, 2011
S’mores
I am up tonight after having worked three 12-hour nights in a row. So I may sound a little crazy or a lot crazy.
Either way craziness has been the theme at work lately.
I think nervous breakdowns and depression have become some kind of cool trend, like having your tongue pierced. I have never been much of a trendy person so I think I will escape this one, hopefully. Still nervous breakdown free, and I never did get my tongue pierced.
Anyway…
While at my most favorite retail store in the universe the other day I bought stuff for S’mores. There they were in an aisle grouping all themselves. There are even new flat marshmallows just for s’mores. Woo hoo to the jet puff squares fitting neatly over the choclate bars and inside the graham crackers. Who can resist chocolate and gooey marshmallows? Good stuff.
Not sure if my current night time musings are stemmed from delirium or epiphanies but while helping my self to one of these treats I realized that I need more marshmallows and chocolate in my life, and not so just graham crackers. I need to embrace to gooey, melted chocolate that is oozing out my life right now and lay off the over analyzed, needing everything to fit hard stuff and just take things as they come. TRY TO ENJOY the experiences that I am partaking of this time in my life. Really enjoy the breaks. Having some truly amazing moments.
Relish in the peeks of happiness I have and not try to eliminate them.
Embrace the gooey chaos, not figured out parts of my life and let it work itself out.
No comments:
Post a Comment