June 27, 2011
Belly Button
Today I took the kids to Barnes and Noble to look at books. Or to chase them around in an air conditioned building. Whatever works.
Heidi & Garrett thought it was so fun to crawl all over the place, banging on the metal shelves. They also kept laughing while they toddled (walked) and I held their hands. Garrett is full on walking and Heidi still needs a hand to hold but she can certainly take a few steps alone.
The twins also got their first “juice” today at Target. For the longest time every time I take Carter to run errands there I would get him a juice and popcorn. They loved the blue Icee! I should know better than to expect them to share, they get so mad!
When we got home we made a water park in the backyard by putting the sand table and the slide in the pool! It was a nice way to cool off in 98-degree weather! Summer has officially arrived!
Garrett has always been really good at the pincher grasp and has always loved to point at things. Today he would stop and look downa t his belly and touch his button. It was so funny because every time I asked him where his belly button was he would stop, look down and point to his! It didn’t stop there- he found my belly button, Heidi’s and Carter’s! Too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment