One year.
We made it in one piece.
12 short months that changed my life and brought 2 new lives into our family.
Wow. I am still sane (sort of).
Words cannot express the triumph I feel to have healthy babies adding some chaos to an already wild ride.
One thing right now that makes me laugh about the twins is that they love food.
They eat salad with dressing.
Tomatoes.
I cannot give them enough blackberries.
They want whatever we eat.
Its awesome.
I don't have one year stats because I missed their appointments...oops.
Garrett can walk but wants to hold hands.
Heidi can take steps but CHOOSES not to.
Today when I got home from work Heidi made her way to the rocking chair and pushed the rocker and looked at me like Hello- are you gonna rock me or what. It was funny.
Heidi loves to look at books too.
She tries to read to me- she just makes talking noise from the pages. I cannot wait to see what these kids have to say!
Garrett loves to follow Carter around. He does what ever he does, wants a sippy cup, pushes cars on the tile. I love it.
It warms my heart and tickles my toes.
Here are some pics of the babies at 1 year!
They demolished the cake.
I was surprised how into they got!
Photos courtesy of Xanadu Dummert Photography










No comments:
Post a Comment