Saturday, January 22, 2011

Preemies to piggies


We went to the Doctor today to get the twins their RSV vaccine.
I was amazed at how big they are!
Heidi finally caught up to Garrett, which is no surprise considering that she eats so much!
Heidi weighs 18 lbs 3 oz & is 28 inches long
Garrett weighs 18 lbs 8 oz & is 28 1/4 inches long
They went from preemies to piggies very quick!
I cannot believe they are 8 months old!
WOW it really does fly.
I posted a few pics from when they first came home, they were both about six pounds then.
At birth being a tiny 4lbs 3 oz & 4 lbs 5 oz they have certainly made up for it!
I love me some chubbs on my babies!




1 comment:

Fay said...

I love the pic of them in their christmas pjs! Love the smiles!