Monday, December 20, 2010

ode to my twenties

Today I turned 29! I have a strange relationship with age. I do not mind getting older!

It seems that my life gets better every year and I figure more things out too!

I would not repeat my twenties if you paid me! I was so naive! I think now I have finally figured out who I am, what I want out of life and how to be content.

I understand interpersonal relationships more and understand what a commitment means.

In my twenties I had so many life changing events!

Georgia girl moved to San Diego California

Met Justin

Got engaged to Justin

Married Justin on my 23rd birthday!

So today we have been married

6 six years!!! Happy Anniversary Justin!

Finished Nursing school, started my masters

Had Carter

Justin graduated medical school, started residency, bought a house

Gave birth to the twins, learn to let go of some control in my life and give it to God.

So here’s to 29- Let’s make a good year! Looking forward to spending time with my family, watching my children grow and learning to RELAXJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is stephen futral. I just wanted to say a quick happy birthday. Sounds like life is going well for you and your family, crazy but good. I hope your day was wonderful and that you and your family have an amazing Christmas. God bless, and here's to one more year before we turn 30!!