Carter has been taking swim lessons at our neighborhood pool this last month. We wanted to have something fun for him to do amidst the craziness at home.
I have been able to sneak out a few times to watch him!
I am so easily amazed at what my little boy is learning to do- he is really growing up!
I am so proud of how well he is swimming. All the boys in his class are at least four years old, Carter is visibly the smallest but very determined to keep up!
The first day they swam across the pool with their noodle he was the first one to the side!
Lately he loves to swim (duh)
Loves to watch Stewart Little and Veggie Tales.
He loves to sing the name game- everything ends up rhyming with 'nana'
He will say window nindo banana fanna fo fanna me my mo nana, window! It is hilarious!
He likes to pretend to wear a backpack like Stewart little and drive his cars around.
We are still into little matchbox and & Disney's Cars cars.
I do not think that phase will easily pass!
No comments:
Post a Comment