So we have decided on a nursery theme!
We are using the Santa Barbara collection from Pottery Barn Kids!
We were originally going to use the jungle theme bedding that seemed gender neutral but i wanted to use some pink!!!
You can see the bedding here side by side!
It was so hard to pick something that worked for a boy and a girl!



Almost went with the animal theme, the decals are so cute!

Second choice! ( These are our cribs but they are shown in white)

We have the Kendall cribs in honey! We love them!!
This is so much fun decorating a nursery!
We are planning on painting the walls green!
I will post pics of their room when it is done!

2 comments:
I looooove the theme! Can't wait to see photos when it's all done; decorating a nursery is definitely very fun. I just finished flipping through the Pottery Barn Kids catalog, glad to know I am not the only one that adores all of their stuff :)
Love love love your bedding choice!
Post a Comment