Tuesday, July 14, 2009

NEW CAMERA!

WE FINALLY GOT A NEW CAMERA!!! It is a cannon rebel XS and it is amazing! I am actually able to catch some of Carter's cute faces! 
We have been landscaping our front yard and getting working on the backyard. We bought several new plants that need watering several times a day because it has been over a 100 degrees here!!! 
Carter loves to help water the plants- or play in the water! 
There are also some other random pics for your viewing pleasure























2 comments:

joyce said...

Carter is just too cute! And I love the pictures from your new camera...That bucket looks like the perfect solution to all this hot weather :)

Unknown said...

Carter is so cute! I saw Vikki the other day and she said you're working a ton! I can't imagine working, going to school, and taking care of baby at home too! Talk about supermom!!