Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Carter turns 2!


New toys courtesy of Nana and Papa



the loot! all cars theme...







Carter kissing Kate! 

Carter and Kate

Last week on April 13th Carter turned 2! I cannot believe how fast it goes!  I am glad we have arrived safely! 
The thursday night before his birthday weekend he was up all night saying owieee, owieee! He tried so hard to nuzzle in my neck- but now he is so big that his legs reach down to my knees! I asked Justin to take him to the Pediatrician before they closed on friday. Turns out his left eardrum burst! We never heard a peep from him! It was pretty bad- he had pus in his ear and had to take oral and ear drop antibiotics! OUCH! He recovered well- but we tried to stay low key for the weekend! Nana and Papa came over for lunch after church and we all hung out! On monday ( his actual birthday) I  went to disneyland with my friend Kellie and her daughter kate. Carter calls Kate "cake!" It is too cute!!! We only stayed for a few hours! 








3 comments:

joyce said...

awww...happy birthday little man! I love that pic where he's kissing the girl...already a ladies man, you're going to have your hands full mama!

Doug and Shayla said...

I can't believe he's two. He is so adorable. Can't wait to see you in August. Hopefully we can get your way this year too. Would love to do the Disneyland/Sea World scene. Miss you. Happy Birthday Carter!

Greg and Melissa said...

Gosh where has the time gone? I love the pics of Disneyland...looks like he has a friend. Watch out mom!