Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th....

So Carter turned 22 months today! i am making such a big deal out of it because he was born on Friday April 13th! I cannot believe how much my little man has grown! He went from this tiny 6lb 11 oz baby to a wiggle worm who hardly lets me take his picture! 

Here is the wiggle worm! 
Here is is getting ready for church. I was telling him how handsome he looks and he looked at me and said
"AWESOME" and then ran off! 



I love experiencing the world of Carter. 
Right now he is into Jungle Book- not the movie just the elephant march.
he comes up to me and says Mom, l-phant march?
He knows all the words and swings his arm like a trunk when they make the elephant noise! 
We were in the store the other day looking at baby clothes and he kept saying Mom. I wasn't really listening to him and he said Mom three more times. He finally said "Lowah!!"
I then said to Carter- What is Mommy's name? he then said- Lowah.
Crazy how they know so much? 
Anyways... I love my little man to pieces! 

No comments: