The best $26.99 I have spent was on this little red wagon.
All three kids love to sit in it, pull each other around in it and fight over it. Having three kids is wild at times but I love to watch them play together. Heidi & Garrett always squish together in the smallest of spaces and then kiss, hit, and maul each other to death. I wonder if it just feels like home for them to kick the crap out of each other. I’m here to say that there was a lot of that going on in utero. Old habits die-hard!
On a side note- all my kids get serious bed head, just like their Mom! I love to tousle their wild hair in the morning.
The twins are saying all sorts of things- they can say each other’s names, yell “out, out” I taught them that one), num, nums, all done, nyla (our dog), Car-car (Carter), up, holdy (hold me), night night, and their favorite next to out- NO (essential to all 18 month olds).
Carter still makes me laugh everyday with his little interpretation of life at four years old.
No comments:
Post a Comment