Thursday, April 30, 2009

underwear for a day

We tried underwear for a day.
Carter is still scared to actually do anything on the potty except make fart noises and pee noises.
Any tips on potty training? 
He just loves to run around naked and pee on the tile. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh thats so hard! Potty training is no fun. When we potty trained Hudson we lived on 1 acre with a privacy fence, and it was summer. So anyways he thought it was so funny to go pee off the back porch, on trees, ant hills, the fence,lol, it was a mess. I set a timer on the stove for 30 minutes the first few days and every time it went off I would go with him and have him try to pee. He always got a treat for trying like 1 skittle, and 3 for actually going. It took time and TONS of patience but we got there with time. I think Hudson was 2 1/2 though. Good luck! Jill